I was thinking about what to write this week, and I was stumped! I guess the reason is, I’m too thankful to think! So, rather than try to force another topic, I decided I would just go ahead and make a list of some of the things for which I am most grateful. So, here it goes:
- My mom and dad were willing and able to turn a short stay into a long one,because I really needed them and have been taking care of my babies, and cleaning out my fridge, and the list goes on and on…
- My husband,Jeremy, is always right there whenever I need him…taking off work with no pay MANY times, never leaving me,proving everyday that I’m his”number one”.
- My daughter,Macy, has been praying over my bruised and beaten up body.Every morning and evening.
- I have MANY friends who have taken time to love me through these crazy, painful years.
- God has shown me that trusting Him doesn’t mean trusting I will survive everything, or even that everything will be okay. He has shown me that trusting Him meant trusting that He WILL make everything good.
- The same God who created the mountains, the oceans, and all the other majestic, amazing, and breathtaking things on earth somehow thought it was in keeping with His character to also make me!
- I’m thankful for stories like Jabez’, who was a man in pain and asked God to expand his territory, or influence. I feel like God has used all of this to expand my influence in some small way.
- I’m so darn thankful for Klondike bars.
- I love the way God keeps on showing me just how much He loves me.